Sunday 16 December 2012

myBurgerLab @ Seapark, Petaling Jaya

Ok - admittedly; as much as I enjoy fast food like the next guy, I am not a huge burger fan.  I enjoy the occasional quick bite at McD's or Carl's Jr. but I typically won't go out of the way to eat a BURGER. 

Usually when it comes to more 'premium' burger joints in KL - Fat Boy's would come to mind (mine at least).  However - a couple of months ago I heard about myBurgerLab from a food aficionado (let's call him "Y") and his raving reviews - it piqued my interest.



This 'food review' will be short - because I didn't manage to take many pictures (new to blogging mah :P) but here's my quick and dirty lowdown of this place.

I liked it.  A lot.

This is what I had :


I believe this was the "A+ Beef Burger" (I think it was about RM20+ for the set including a bottomless drink)

Here's a closer look of this beefy heavenly cholestrol inducing burger!

What I liked about it ?

1. The Burger's are AMAZING!  Everything about it - from the super soft charcoal infused buns to the soft succulent super tasty patty!
2. Free flow of soft drinks
3. 'Service' is pretty good

What I think could be improved ?

1. Parking situation is not great - not impossible either
2. Long queues if you go during dinner time - It's hard to get a table and when you do - it's very likely you will be within arms reach of the next table :)

3. Drinks tasted a little weird (self service from one of those dispensing machines)

Funny I couldn't decide whether to put the price down as 'value for money' or expensive - but based on the taste and 'quality' the burgers here exude - I am inclined to lean more towards 'value for money'. 

Go on - give myBurgerLab a try if you haven't already and let me know what you think!  I will definitely be back to sample some of their other offerings and provide a more thorough review!

Establishment : myBurgerLab
Address :
    No. 14, Jalan 21/22, Seapark
    46300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
GPS : N/A
Website / Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/myBurgerLab
Opening Hours : Tue - Sun: 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm

1 comment:

  1. You're right - the burgers are fantastic! If only the place were more spacious, as I was tucked in a corner at the back. My only main complaint is that the place is noisy when it is filled with patrons, young ones especially - so, not a place to go to for food AND lots of conversation with your friend, unless you raise your volume! Food is still great nonetheless...

    ReplyDelete